- Cash holdings and corporate performance: Evidence from Sri Lanka 011. Cash holdings and corporate performance: Evidence from Sri Lanka.
Vijayakumaran. R. & Atchyuthan. N
- The impact of corporate attributes on the extent of voluntary disclosure and reporting by listed companies in Bangladesh.
- Trends in working capital management and its impact on firms’ performance : An analysis of Sri Lankan small and medium enterprises.
Mahasena Senanayake. Dayaratna Banda. O. G. & Semasinghe. D. M
- Financial management practices and performance of SMEs in Sri Lanka: Evidence from Jaffna district.
Yogendrarajah. R. Kengatharan. L. & Jeyan Suganya. S
- Adaptation of NFC mobile credit card (NFC-MCC): Technological evolution in payment system (mobile payment).
Saha. G.C. & Roy. J. K
The accountability of the research matter articulated in this IJABF is entirely of the author(s) concerned. The view expressed in the research papers in this journal does not essentially correspond to the views of the publisher/editor. Publisher/editor of the IJABF is not liable for errors or any consequences arising from the exercise of information contained in it.