- Why does underperformance of IPOs in the long-run become debatable? A theoretical review.
Wasantha Perera. K. L. & Kulendran. N
- Initial and after market performance of initial public offerings (IPOs): New evidence from Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Wijethunga A.W.G.C.N & Dayaratne D.A.I
- Impact of firm characteristics and types of investment on capital budgeting practices in Sri Lankan listed manufacturing companies.
Swarnapali R.M.N.C & Rajapakse R.M.R.B
- “Degrowth”; a literature review and a critical analysis.
Amanda Herath H.M.S
- Assessing public sector accounting and financial reforms in Cameroon and
Ambe Alfred N & Ranjani R. P. C.
- Antecedents of youth’s intentions in seeking microcredit: Evidence from Jaffna district, Sri Lanka.
Kajenthiran. K., Karunanithy. M. & Achchuthan. S
The accountability of the research matter articulated in this IJABF is entirely of the author(s) concerned. The view expressed in the research papers in this journal does not essentially correspond to the views of the publisher/editor. Publisher/editor of the IJABF is not liable for errors or any consequences arising from the exercise of information contained in it.