- Shareholders wealth effects of rights and bonus issues: Evidence from the Sri Lanka.
- Existence and persistence of conditional skewness and kurtosis: Evidence from Sri Lanka.
Jeyasreedharan. N & Nguyen, T.M.L
- Sectoral diversification and bank performance: An empirical study on domestic licensed commercial banks in Sri Lanka.
- Impact of psychology on behavioral intention in investing in capital markets: A survey of Colombo Stock Exchange.
Dayaratne D.A.I & Wijethunga A.W.G.C.N
- Is Sri Lankan economic behaviours consistent with Okun’s Law?
- Mandatory corporate reporting on the internet: An empirical study of the listed non-financial companies in Bangladesh.
Shilpi. D & Das.S
The accountability of the research matter articulated in this IJABF is entirely of the author(s) concerned. The view expressed in the research papers in this journal does not essentially correspond to the views of the publisher/editor. Publisher/editor of the IJABF is not liable for errors or any consequences arising from the exercise of information contained in it.