- Capital structure decisions, agency conflicts and corporate performance: The case of Sri Lankan manufacturing listed firms.
- Board structure and firm performance: A study of listed commercial banks in Sri Lanka.
Senthuran.S & Velnampy.T
- Why do IPOs leave money on the table for investors on the first day of trading? A theoretical review.
Wasantha Perera. K. L. & Kulendran.N
- The day-of-the-week effect: Anomaly or illusion? New evidence from Sri Lanka.
- Testing the conditional and unconditional CAPM for Sri Lankan stock market.
Sooriyakumar. K,Sivanathan. V.P & Kandeepan.V
- Time varying estimate of beta (systematic risk): Evidence from
Colombo Stock Exchange.
WijethungaA.W.G.C.N & Dayaratne D.A.I
- Dynamic effects of macroeconomic variables on CNX Bank’s return using ARDL model.
Baranidharan.S & Vanitha.S
- Reforming public sector accounting and financial systems: A critique of Cameroon and Nigeria.
Ambe Alfred. N
The accountability of the research matter articulated in this IJABF is entirely of the author(s) concerned. The view expressed in the research papers in this journal does not essentially correspond to the views of the publisher/editor. Publisher/editor of the IJABF is not liable for errors or any consequences arising from the exercise of information contained in it.